ACI Webinar Series - ACI Fabric Forwarding and Logical Constructs
This webinar explores Fabric Forwarding and is one session in Firefly’s six-part Cisco ACI Professional Series; a highly interactive, Webex whiteboarding series with demos.
This Expert-led series runs weekly and is delivered by Gaston Brait.
This webinar will cover:
- VxLan refresher
- Understanding Bridge Domains
- Bridge Domain as a layer 2 boundary
- Difference between Vlans and Bridge Domains
- Bridge Domain configuration knobs
- Limit Learning to IP subnet
- Encapsulation and multicast group
- Oracles and Citizens
- Endpoint tables
- Lookup process
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 forwarding
ARP handling packet walk
L2 packet walk
L3 packet walk
BUM traffic packet walk
Click here to see the current schedule.
Length: 0.5 day
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 200