Administering Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 (AUCCE1)
The Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 (AUCCE1) is a 5 day instructor-led course presented by training partners to system engineers and customers who will be involved with Day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course describes the requirements, resources and tools needed to perform routine adds, moves and changes in the inbound / outbound UCCE environment.
This Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 (AUCCE1) course is intended for those administering the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 1-2 support of the solution.
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
- Configure and script a basic UCCE CVP deployment.
- Perform the ICM configuration tasks required to support basic agent functionality.
- Build and test a basic ICM script utilizing microapps.
- Configure and script UCCE to support reporting requirements, precision queuing and RONA.
- Identify how to successfully deploy the CVP VXML component in a Unified CCE solution.
- Generate basic reports using Cisco Unified IC.
Length: 5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 16
Administering Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE2)
Who Should Attend
Channel Partner / Reseller, Customer, Employee