DCACI - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure
The Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI) v1.0 course show you how to deploy and manage the Cisco® Nexus® 9000 Series Switches in Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI®) mode. The course gives you the knowledge and skills to configure and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI mode, how to connect the Cisco ACI fabric to external networks and services, and fundamentals of Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) integration.
This Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI) course helps you prepare to take the exam, Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (300-620 DCACI), which leads to CCNP® Data Center and Cisco Certified Specialist – Data Center ACI Implementation certifications.
- Describe Cisco ACI Fabric Infrastructure and basic Cisco ACI concepts
- Describe Cisco ACI policy model logical constructs
- Describe Cisco ACI basic packet forwarding
- Describe external network connectivity and VMM Integration
- Describe Layer 4 to Layer 7 integrations
- Explain Cisco ACI management features
- Understanding of networking protocols, routing, and switching
- Familiarity with Cisco Ethernet switching products
- Understanding of Cisco data center architecture
- Familiarity with virtualization fundamentals
- Validate Fabric Discovery
- Configure Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Create Access Policies and Virtual Port Channel (vPC)
- Enable Layer 2 Connectivity in the Same Endpoint Group (EPG)
- Enable Inter-EPG Layer 2 Connectivity
For more detailed information about this course, please click here.
Do you have more questions? We're delighted to assist you!
Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure–Advanced (DCACIA)
Troubleshooting Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACIT)
Who Should Attend
Network Designer, Network Administrator, Network Engineer Systems Engineer, Data Center Engineer, Consulting Systems Engineer, Technical Solutions Architect, Cisco Integrators/Partners Field Engineer, Server Administrator, Network Manager, Storage Administrator, Cisco integrators and partners