Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
The Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD) v1.0 course gives you the knowledge you need to design Cisco® wireless networks. The course covers design specifics from scenario design concepts through the installation phase and into post-deployment validation.
This course, including the self-paced material, helps prepare you to take the exam, Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD), which leads to the new CCNP® Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Design certifications.
This course will help you prepare for the Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD) exam. This exam tests your knowledge of wireless network design, including site surveys, wired and wireless infrastructure, mobility, and WLAN high availability.
After you pass 300-425 ENWLSD:
- You earn the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Design certification.
- You satisfy the concentration requirement for the new CCNP Enterprise certification. To complete your CCNP Enterprise certification, pass the Enterprise core exam, Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (300-401 ENCOR).
- Describe and implement a Cisco-recommended structured design methodology
- Describe and implement industry standards, amendments, certifications, and Requests For Comments (RFCs)
- Describe and implement Cisco enhanced wireless features
- Describe and implement the wireless design process
- Describe and implement specific vertical designs
- Describe and implement site survey processes
- Describe and implement network validation processes
- General knowledge of networks
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
Either of the following combinations of Cisco courses can help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1)
- Coming soon: Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) and Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
- Use Cisco Prime Infrastructure as a Design Tool
- Create a Predictive Site Survey with Ekahau Pro
- Perform a Live Site Survey Using Access Point on a Stick (APoS)
- Simulate a Post-installation Network Validation Survey
Length: 5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 8
Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
Who Should Attend
Consulting systems engineer, Network administrator, Network engineer, Network manager, Sales engineer, Systems engineer, Technical solutions architect, Wireless design engineer,Wireless engineer