In this course, you will learn how to plan, design, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot an integrated communications solution at an organization using Microsoft Teams. The course will cover Teams Phone with Calling Plans, Direct Routing, and Operator Connect, in addition to Teams devices, audio/video conferencing, and voice migration. Students will learn troubleshooting methodologies and how to resolve common telephony and voice problems.
1 - Plan and configure Teams Phone
- Plan for Teams Phone
- Plan and optimize network performance for Teams Phone
- Migrate voice services from Skype for Business Server to Teams
- Configure Teams Phone
- Configure auto attendants and call queues
- Configure and deploy Direct Routing
- Extend Teams Phone with additional services
2 - Manage Teams Phone
- Configure and manage voice users
- Configure, deploy, and manage Teams devices
- Monitor and troubleshoot Teams Phone
Before attending this course, students should have intermediate knowledge of the following topics from MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams:
- Plan and configure a Microsoft Teams environment
- Manage chat, teams, channels, and apps
- Manage calling and meetings
- Monitor and troubleshoot a Microsoft Teams environment
Do you have more questions? We're delighted to assist you!
Who Should Attend
The Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer plans, designs, configures, maintains, and troubleshoots an integrated communications solution at an organization. The Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer must be able to translate business requirements into technical architecture and designs for communication solutions. The Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer is familiar with telecommunication technologies and has experience in Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, and PowerShell. They must be able to deploy and configure Microsoft Teams Phone with PSTN connectivity through Direct Routing, Operator Connect, and Teams Calling Plans. The Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer manages Teams-certified devices, audio/video conferencing, and voice migration. The Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer collaborates with telephony providers and third-party vendors to enable advanced voice features in Microsoft Teams. The Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer also works with administrators for other workloads, including networking, identity, licensing, security, and compliance. To earn the Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer certification, candidates must pass Exam MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams in addition to the MS-720 exam.