ACI Webinar Series - ACI External Connectivity - Layer 3
This webinar explores External Connectivity - Layer 3 and is one session in Firefly’s six-part Cisco ACI Professional Series; a highly interactive, Webex whiteboarding series with demos.
This Expert-led series runs weekly and is delivered by Gaston Brait.
This webinar will cover:
- Layer 3 Connectivity
- L3Out Building Blocks
- Single L3Outs with Multiple Node Profiles vs Multiple L3Outs with single Node Profile
- Traffic Shaping and traffic flow
- Understanding Subnet options for Ext-EPG
- Advertising routes
- Mapping L3Out to Bridge Domain
- Using Route Maps
- Shared L3Outs
- VRF Leaking overview and verification
- Shared L3Out on Common Tenant
- Shared L3Out on different tenants
Click here to see the current schedule.
Length: 0.5 day
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 200