Implementing and Configuring Cisco TelePresence Video Suite (Advanced) (ADVANCEDTP-CT)
This 5-day, hands-on, one-of-kind Cisco On-Prem Collaboration in-depth Implementing and Configuring Cisco TelePresence Video Suite (Advanced) (ADVANCEDTP-CT) course takes the student from initial endpoint configuration to a full On-Prem solution deployment using all of the Cisco Collaboration Components. Students will configure, monitor, and troubleshoot CUCM, VCS/Expressways, Cisco Conductor, Cisco Telepresence Server (TS), Cisco Meeting Server (CMS), Cisco Telepresence Management Suite (TMS), Cisco TMS Extensions, and Integration with WEBEX Hybrid Platforms.
- If a company is doing On-Prem Telepresence this is the only class for them
- VCS/ Expressway / Unified Communications Mangager Video Configuration
- CMS / Telepresence Server
Participants in the Implementing and Configuring Cisco TelePresence Video Suite (Advanced) (ADVANCEDTP-CT) course will gain in-depth practical knowledge with exercises on installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting of all Cisco Telepresence Components.
- Implement and Configure Cisco Endpoints
- Implement and Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager for Video Endpoints
- Implement and Configure Cisco IMP for Jabber
- Implement and Configure Cisco Expressway C & E
- Implement and Configure a Cisco Conductor
- Implement and Configure a Cisco Meeting Server (Acano)
- Implement and Configure a Cisco Conductor, Cisco TelePresence Server to work with both the Cisco VCS and Cisco UCM
- Foundational IP networking knowledge such as included with a CCENT or CCNA certification is recommended
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking
- Video Conferencing Experience / Voice Experience
For more detailed infomation about this course, click here.
Length: 5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 16
Who Should Attend
Network Video Engineer, Voice/UC/Collaboration/Communications Engineer, Collaboration Tools Engineer, Collaboration Sales/Systems Engineer