Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU)
The Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU) 1.0 course gives you the skills and knowledge needed to administer and support a simple, single-site Cisco® Unified Communications Manager (CM) solution with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) gateway. The course covers initial parameters, management of devices including phones and video endpoints, management of users, and management of media resources, as well as Cisco Unified Communications solutions maintenance and troubleshooting tools. In addition, you will learn the basics of SIP dial plans including connectivity to Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) services, and how to use class-of-service capabilities.
The Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU) course provides the fundamental knowledge needed to take CCNP® Collaboration certification courses. It also serves as entry-level training for newcomers to Cisco on-premise collaboration technologies.
The Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU) is also available as part of our Cisco Collaboration Passport, which provides the knowledge required to design, configure, and engineer collaboration solutions using the latest Cisco collaboration products and technologies.
- Deploy and troubleshoot IP phones via auto registration and manual configuration within Cisco Unified CM
- Manage Cisco Unified CM user accounts (local and via Lightweight Directory Access Protocol [LDAP]) including the role/group, service profile, UC service, and credential policy
- Configure Cisco Unified CM for Cisco Jabber and implement common endpoint features including call park, softkeys, shared lines, and pickup groups
- Deploy a simple SIP dial plan on a Cisco Integrated Service Routers (ISR) gateway to enable access to the PSTN network
- Manage Cisco UCM access to media resources available within Cisco UCM and Cisco ISR gateways
- Internet web browser usability knowledge and general computer usage
- Knowledge of Cisco Internetwork Operating System (Cisco IOS®) command line
- Configure Default Cisco Unified CM System and Enterprise Parameters
- Configure the Cisco Unified CM Core System Settings
- Configure an Access Switch for an Endpoint
- Deploy an IP Phone Through Auto and Manual Registration
- Administer Endpoints in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
For more detailed information about this course, please click here.
Length: 5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 16