DCCOR - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies v1.1
The Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR) v1.1 course helps prepare you for the new CCNP Data Center, CCIE Data Center, and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Data Center Core certifications. This course will help you learn the skills and technologies you need to implement data center compute, LAN, and SAN infrastructure. You will also learn the essentials of automation and security in data centers.
Required exam and recommended training
350-601 DCCOR Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
This course also earns you 64 Continuing Education (CE) credits towards recertification.
- Implement routing and switching protocols in a data center environment
- Implement overlay networks in data center
- Introduce high-level Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI™) concepts and Cisco Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) domain integration
- Describe Cisco Cloud Service and deployment models
- Implement Fibre Channel fabric
- Familiarity with Ethernet and TCP/IP networking
- Familiarity with SANs
- Familiarity with Fibre Channel protocol
- Ability to identify products in the Cisco Data Center Nexus and Cisco MDS families
- Configure Overlay Transport Visualization (OTV)
- Configure Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN)
- Explore the Cisco ACI Fabric
- Implement Cisco ACI Access Policies and Out-of-Band Management
- Implement Cisco ACI Tenant Policies
For more detailed information about this course, please click here.
Do you have more questions? We're delighted to assist you!
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN)
Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT)
Introducing Cisco NX-OS Switches and Fabrics in the Data Center (DCINX)
Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
The Implementing Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in NX-OS Mode – Advanced (DCNXA) v1.0 (DCNXA)
Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
Who Should Attend
Network designers, administrators, engineers, and managers, Systems engineers, Data center engineers, Consulting systems engineers, Technical solutions architects, Field engineers, Cisco integrators and partners, Server administrator