CCEAA - Administering Advanced Cisco Contact Center Enterprise
The Administering Advanced Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEAA) v1.0 course teaches you how to execute advanced administration tasks associated with the Cisco® Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) solution through an in-depth examination of technical and operational requirements, and of the tools used to configure and ensure CCE solution functionality.
This class will help you:
- Learn how to optimize management of CCE solutions for proactive management of contact centers tasks
- Manage the effects of using CCE solutions for scalability and interaction between the solution components for centralized application management
- Describe the components, protocols, and call flow of Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE) by referencing the discovery platform to prepare for further scripting and configuration activities.
- Run the CCE Bulk Import utility using the CCE Web Administration tool to develop a base line CCE configuration.
- Configure an advanced VoiceXML (VXML) application implementing DB lookup functionality and digit collection using Call Studio and CCE Scripting tools; present call data collected from the caller to the Agent desktop.
- Successfully deploy Mobile Agent in a CCE Environment.
- Successfully deploy Post Call Survey in a CCE Environment
- Provision CCE to support Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) calls to the Contact Center using CUCM and CCE configuration tools. This functionality enables CCE Route Requests from CUCM to support contacts initiated from a CUCM managed device (Gateways, Phones, Line Side Interactive Voice Response [IVR] Ports). This functionality can also enable non-Contact Center calls and calls handled by Agents, whether existing or new.
- Access and deploy custom gadgets to the Finesse desktop using the CCE Web Administration tool to further enhance functionality of the Finesse Agent Desktop.
- To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows Active Directory, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and voice gateways
- Basic understanding of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise architecture and operation
Length: 3 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: n/a
Max. Capacity: 16
Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Fundamentals (CCCEF)
Administering Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEA)
Implementing Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEI)
Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU)
Implementing Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (ccei)
Who Should Attend
Deployment engineers and Sales engineers