Cisco ASR 9000 Aggregation Services Router Series Essentials (ASR9KE)
The Cisco ASR 9000 Aggregation Services Router Series Essentials (ASR9KE) v6.0 course introduces you to the features and functions of the Cisco® Aggregation Services Router (ASR) 9000 Series platforms. Through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs, you will gain an understanding of all major aspects of the platform, including hardware, Layer 2 and Layer 3 services, routing protocols including Segment Routing, Layer 2 and Layer 3 multicast, Quality of Service (QoS) features, and network virtualization.
The Cisco ASR 9000 Aggregation Services Router Series Essentials (ASR9KE) course investigates Cisco Internetworking Operating System (IOS) XR 64-Bit Linux-based feature parity in the environment, as well as how to install Cisco IOS® XR 64-Bit software packages.
- List and describe the major features and benefits of a Cisco ASR 9000 Series router
- List and describe the major features and benefits of the Cisco 64-Bit IOS XR operating system
- Understand data flow through the Cisco ASR 9000 Series router
- Configure Cisco ASR 9000, back out of configuration changes, and restore older versions of the configuration
- Install the Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit Software operating system, package information envelopes, and software maintenance updates
- Enable multicast routing on a Cisco ASR 9900 Series router
- ASR 9904 Hardware Discovery Lab
- Device Discovery and Initial Configuration
- Installing Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit Software
- Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit Software Operations
- Configuring IS-IS Routing
For more detailed information about this course, click here.
Length: 5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 12
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for technical professionals who need to know how to deploy Cisco ASR 9000 Series routers in their network environment. The primary audience for this course includes: System engineers, Technical support personnel, Channel partners, resellers