Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (SDWFND)
The Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (SDWFND) v1.0 course provides an overview of the Cisco SD-WAN solution and SD-WAN components. Students will learn how to create, manage, and operate a secure extensible network using Cisco SD-WAN products.
The Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (SDWFND) course covers how to configure, operate, and monitor overlay routing in a secure extensible network. Students will also learn about policies and quality of service (QoS) in the SD-WAN overlay network.
- Identify the various components and architecture of the Cisco SD-WAN solution
- Deploy vEdge routers in a secure extensible network
- Create templates to aide in the deployment and operation of the secure extensible network
- Configure and verify overlay routing in the secure extensible network
- Strong understanding of enterprise wide area network design
- Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation
- Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPSec)
Here are recommended Cisco learning offerings that may help students meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
- Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
- Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS)
- Manage and Monitor SD-WAN Components
- Deploy and Verify SD-WAN vEdge Routers
- Deploy SD-WAN Templates
- SD-WAN Overlay Routing
- SD-WAN Policies
Do you have more questions? We're delighted to assist you!
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS)
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)