Transforming to a Cisco Intent-Based Network (IBNTRN)
The course will discuss how Cisco SD-Access fits into Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA). The course covers Cisco SD-Access fundamentals, provisioning, policies, wireless integration, and border operations. Other topics covered by the course include: operating, managing, and integrating Cisco DNA Center, and understanding programmable network infrastructure.
Transforming to a Cisco Intent-Based Network (IBNTRN) course is also available as part of our Cisco Enterprise Networking Passport, which helps individuals and teams connect people, devices, machines, and applications.
- Introduce Cisco SD-Access, describe the different node types in the fabric and the two-level segmentation provided by the solution, and take a deep dive into the control and data plane protocols used in Cisco SD-Access
- Create and manage fabric domains and sites, provision fabric devices, and onboard your endpoints in a single site or distributed fabric campus network
- Deploy Layer 2 borders for migrating existing users into the SD-Access fabric, deploy multicast traffic support in the fabric, and integrate Cisco DNA Center with external services such as Cisco StealthWatch and Cisco APIC
- Introduce programmable network infrastructure, and enterprise network programmability with Cisco IOS-XE and Cisco DNA Center APIs
It is recommended, but not required to have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
- Understanding of network routing and switching principles equivalent to a CCNP Enterprise level
- Understanding of Cisco Unified Wireless Network technologies
- Understanding of Cisco ISE, 802.1x, and Cisco TrustSec
- Explore Cisco DNA Center and Automate Network Changes
- Deploy Wired Fabric Networks with Cisco DNA Center
- Deploy Brownfield and Fabric Wireless Network with Cisco DNA Center
- Deploy SD-Access Layer 2 Borders and Multicast and Integrate Cisco DNA Center with External Services or Applications
For more detailed information about this course, please click here.
Length: 5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 16
Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Who Should Attend
System engineers, Network engineers, Technical architects, Technical support personnel, Channel partners and resellers