Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
The Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI) course teaches you theories and practices to integrate advanced routing technologies including routing protocols, multicast routing, policy language, Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), and segment routing, expanding your knowledge and skills in service provider core networks.
This course prepares you for the 300-510 Implementing Cisco® Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI) exam. The 300-510 SPRI exam certifies your knowledge of implementing service provider advanced routing technologies including routing protocols, policy language, MPLS, and segment routing.
After you pass 300-510 SPRI, you earn the Cisco Certified Specialist - Service Provider Advanced Routing Implementation certification, and you satisfy the concentration exam requirement for the CCNP Service Provider certification.
- Gain the high-demand skills to maintain and operate advanced technologies related to Service Provider core networks
- Increase your knowledge and skills for implementing Service Provider core advanced technologies though hands-on application and practical instruction
- Prepare to take the 300-510 SPRI exam
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Cisco Internetwork Operating System (Cisco IOS®) or IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR Software configuration
- Knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6 TCP/IP networking
- Intermediate knowledge of BGP, OSPF, and ISIS routing protocols
- Understanding of MPLS technologies
- Understanding of multicast technologies
- Familiarity with segment routing
- Implement OSPF Special Area Types (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Implement Multiarea IS-IS
- Implement Route Redistribution
- Influence BGP Route Selection
- Implement BGP Route Reflectors
- Implement BGP Security Options
- Troubleshoot Routing Protocols
- Implement MPLS in the Service Provider Core
- Implement Cisco MPLS TE
- Configure and Verify Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) Segment Routing
- Implement Tunnels for IPv6
- Enable and Optimize PIM-SM
- Implement PIM-SM Enhancements
- Implement Rendezvous Point Distribution
Do you have more questions? We're delighted to assist you!
Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Understanding Cisco Service Provider Network Foundations (SPFNDU)
Who Should Attend
Network administrators, System engineers, Project managers, Network designers