As a result of attending this course, the learner should be able to understand the sustainability concepts and how the business thinks of tracking and reporting emissions, describe Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability customer scenarios, and configure the features of Microsoft Sustainability Manager.
- Understand the sustainability concepts and how the business thinks of tracking and reporting emissions.
- Describe Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability customer scenarios.
- Configure the features of Microsoft Sustainability Manager.
- Explore Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability.
- Explore Microsoft Sustainability Manager.
- Configure organization setup and structure.
- Configure data ingestion.
- Configure emission calculations.
- Configure insights and reporting.
- Configure goals and scorecards.
- AZ-900T00 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals and PL-900T00 Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
Do you have more questions? We're delighted to assist you!
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for individuals willing to learn about Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability. It is targeting and will be most beneficial to the following two roles: cloud specialist and sustainability industry technologist.