Azure OpenAI Service provides access to OpenAI's powerful large language models such as GPT; the model behind the popular ChatGPT service. These models enable various natural language processing (NLP) solutions to understand, converse, and generate content. Users can access the service through REST APIs, SDKs, and Azure OpenAI Studio. In this course, you'll learn how to provision Azure OpenAI service, deploy models, and use them in generative AI applications. This class will be lecture and discussion only and not include labs.
1 - Introduction to Azure OpenAI Service
- What is generative AI
- Describe Azure OpenAI
- How to use Azure OpenAI
- Understand OpenAI's natural language capabilities
- Understand OpenAI code generation capabilities
- Understand OpenAI's image generation capabilities
- Describe Azure OpenAI's access and responsible AI policies
2 - Get started with Azure OpenAI Service
- Access Azure OpenAI Service
- Use Azure OpenAI Studio
- Explore types of generative AI models
- Deploy generative AI models
- Use prompts to get completions from models
- Test models in Azure OpenAI Studio's playgrounds
3 - Build natural language solutions with Azure OpenAI Service
- Integrate Azure OpenAI into your app
- Use Azure OpenAI REST API
- Use Azure OpenAI SDK
4 - Apply prompt engineering with Azure OpenAI Service
- Understand prompt engineering
- Write more effective prompts
- Provide context to improve accuracy
- Familiarity with Azure and the Azure portal.
- Experience programming with C# or Python.
Do you have more questions? We're delighted to assist you!
Who Should Attend
The audience for this course includes software developers and data scientists who need to use large language models for generative AI. Some programming experience is recommended, but the course will be valuable to anyone seeking to understand how the Azure OpenAI service can be used to implement generative AI solutions.