Conflict is part of working together. Unresolved conflict undermines productivity, creates confusion and ill will and can lead to increased stress with physical and emotional consequences. Conflict Resolution is an opportunity to not only reduce these negative impacts, but also to cultivate a safe, civil workplace which allows a more creative, fully expressive, resilient and productive team. Each time we successfully resolve a conflict together, we improve the conditions for Civility.
In this two-day course we will explore a model for conflict resolution that relies on Positive Assertiveness, Emotional Intelligence and Facilitation.
- Understand Workplace Conflict
- Develop Skills needed to Resolve Conflict
- A Conflict Resolution Model
- Dealing with Problems
- Learn Mediation and Facilitation
- Introduction: Identify Conflict
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- A Conflict Resolution Process
- Dealing with Disruption
- Mediation and Facilitation
- Civility and a Blame-Free Environment
There are no prerequisites for this course.