Leaders need to understand the importance of communicating their ideas, vison, and purpose to the people they lead and to the company as a whole. They need to learn the art of listening to what others saying, processing the information, and responding to it in order to clarify and elicit more information. Understand the impact communication skills have on other people and explore how improving these skills are essential.
- Identify the essential elements of effective communications within an organization
- Learn Self Awareness and Organizational Awareness
- Understand the communication process
- Define active listening and its key components
- Identify common communication problems
- Intervene to deal with situations assertively
- Use body language to reflect a positive listening attitude
- Practice building communication strategies that leverage interpersonal and organizational awareness
- Elements of Communication
- Social Skills
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Organizational Awareness
- Communication Strategies
There are no prerequisites for this course.