Emotional intelligence, also called EQ, is the ability to be aware of, recognize and to manage emotions in themselves and others. and relationships. It’s a pivotal factor in personal and professional success. To discern between diﬀerent feelings and label them appropriately, use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior, and manage and/or adjust emotions to adapt to environments and achieve one's goal.
This workshop is based on the emotional intelligence model derived from Daniel Goleman’s work that is comprised by four domains: self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and relationship management. Nested within these are learnable competencies that enable us to improve performance in our personal lives, at work and as a leader.
- Understand how emotions affect our behavior
- Become more self-aware and mindful
- Develop better self-control and motivation
- Connect with others by recognizing their needs
- Build strong relationships based on mutual respect and trust
- Apply EI to overcome challenging thought patterns and emotional states
1 - What Is Emotional Intelligence
- What Is Emotional Intelligence
- Emotions and Behavior
- Goleman’s Model
- Self-Awareness, Social Awareness, Self-Management, Relationship Management
2 - Self-Awareness
3 - Self-Management
4 - Social Awareness
5 - Relationship Management
6 - How Emotions Influence Us
- Dealing with Stress
- Emotional Filtering
- Challenging Thought Patterns
7 - Summary
There are no prerequisites for this course.