Being able to harness the power of PivotTable features & create PivotCharts will help students gain an edge. Not only will students be able to summarize data to analyze, but they can organize the data in a way that can be meaningfully presented to others.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Excel advanced PivotTable functionality to analyze your raw data. You will:
- Prepare data for PivotTable reporting and create PivotTables from various data sources.
- Analyze Data Using PivotTables.
- Work with PivotCharts.
1 - Preparing Data & Creating PivotTables
- Prepare Data
- Create a PivotTable from a Local Data Source
- Create a PivotTable from Multiple Local Data Sources
- Create a PivotTable from an External Data Source
2 - Analyzing Data Using PivotTables
- Summarize PivotTable Data
- Organize PivotTable Data
- Filter PivotTable Data
- Format a PivotTable
- Refresh and Change PivotTable Data
3 - Working with PivotCharts
- Create a PivotChart
- Manipulate PivotChart Data
- Format a PivotChart
There are no prerequisites for this course.