Microsoft® Publisher for Office 365™ is a desktop publishing software application capable of producing greeting cards, certificates, newsletters, and other printed publications. Publisher includes a large collection of templates that provide a great way to start a new publication. Publisher offers a large selection of "building blocks" that can be dragged into your documents, helping you to create page elements such as calendars, newsletter sidebars, and borders. Publisher integrates online sharing and mail merge features, which are handy when you need to send publications to a list of customers, and it's possible to export publications as HTML web pages or PDF documents. With a user-friendly interface, Publisher makes it easy to create and edit publications.
1 - Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher
- Topic A: Navigate the Interface
- Topic B: Customize the Publisher Interface
- Topic C: Create a Publication
2 - Adding Content to a Publication
- Topic A: Add Text to a Publication
- Topic B: Add Pages and Picture Placeholders to a Publication
- Topic C: Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Topic D: Apply Building Blocks to a Publication
3 - Formatting Text and Paragraphs in a Publication
- Topic A: Format Text
- Topic B: Format Paragraphs
- Topic C: Apply Schemes
4 - Managing Text in a Publication
- Topic A: Edit Text in a Publication
- Topic B: Work with Tables
- Topic C: Insert Symbols and Special Characters
5 - Working with Graphics in a Publication
- Topic A: Insert Graphics in a Publication
- Topic B: Customize the Appearance of Pictures
6 - Preparing a Publication for Sharing and Printing
- Topic A: Check the Design of a Publication
- Topic B: Save a Publication in Different Formats
- Topic C: Print a Publication
- Topic D: Share a Publication
- To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with basic Microsoft® Windows® 10 tasks and be comfortable in the Windows 10 environment.
Do you have more questions? We're delighted to assist you!
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for persons in a variety of job roles such as publishing specialists, layout specialists, graphic designers, or any other knowledge workers who need to use Microsoft Office Publisher to create, lay out, edit, and share publications.