This Program Management Professional (PgMP)® certification training course will guide you through the Standard for Program Management and support your journey to the PgMP® exam. Through the guidance provided during this boot camp and subsequent study, you will know what to expect on the day of the PgMP® exam itself. This PgMP® training course will be taught by a PgMP® accredited instructor who will guide you based on personal experience of the process. Supplemental materials such as simulated exams to prepare you for the actual test, as well as 20-question exams at the end of each section of the course will help boost your confidence for exam day.
Note: This course has been approved by PMI for 35 PDUs.
- Master the essential skills and tools of Program Management and, if desired, continue with PgMP® certification training
- Modules covering all exam material, broken up similarly to the PMI®’s Standard for Program Management
- Identify and recognize the various types of PgMP® exam questions
- Complete practice exams using our PgMP® exam simulator
- Develop a PgMP® exam strategy that will be used in the actual PgMP® exam
- Become familiar with the exam policies and procedures
- Additional resources included with your course: Assistance with the PMI® membership, PgMP® Exam registration, PgMP® Application form preparation, and credential application procedure. 35 hours of accredited project management training required by PMI® prior to the PgMP® application process, Access to 400+ PgMP® practice exam questions in a PgMP® Exam Simulator with detailed feedback to hone your areas of study focus
1 - Program Management Definitions
2 - Program Strategy Alignment
3 - Program Benefits Management
- Analysis and Planning
4 - Program Stakeholder Engagement
5 - Program Governance
6 - Program Management Life Cycle
- Program Definition: Formulation and Preparation
- Program Benefits Delivery
- Program Closure
- Program Transition
- Program Closeout
7 - PgMP® certification process
8 - PgMP® exam preparation
The Project Management Institute requires all PgMP® exam candidates to have: At least four years' (48 months) of Project Management experience OR have your PMP If you have a bachelor's degree you will also need four years' (48 months) Program Management experience However, if you do not have a bachelor's degree, the Program Management requirement goes up to seven years (84 months)
Do you have more questions? We're delighted to assist you!
Who Should Attend
This is an Advanced-level course that is suitable for people who have the necessary experience to meet the Project Management Institute's eligibility requirements. We recommend that our students have obtained the Project Management Professional (PMP)® accreditation already. Many of the day-to-day tools and techniques covered by the Standard for Program Management are very familiar to PMP® exam students.