Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM)
The Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM) v1.0 course covers advanced call control and mobility services. You will learn how to use Cisco® Unified Communications Manager features to consolidate your communications infrastructure into a scalable, portable, and secure collaboration solution. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on experiences, you will also learn about a wealth of other features such as Globalized Call Routing, Global Dial Plan Replication, Cisco Unified Mobility, Cisco Extension Mobility, Device Mobility, Session Initiation Protocol Uniform Resource Identifier (SIP/ URI) call routing, Call Admission Control, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) gateway technologies, Cisco Unified Board Element Call deployments, signaling and media protocols, call coverage, and time of day routing.
The Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM) course prepares you for the 300-815 Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM) exam.
After you pass 300-815 CLACCM exam you earn the Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist - Collaboration Call Control & Mobility Implementation certification, and you satisfy the concentration exam requirement for the CCNP® Collaboration professional-level certification.
The Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM) course is also available as part of our Cisco Passport. Our Passport program is an IT Training Program with 12-months unlimited access to live virtual official Cisco training events. Each class is delivered by an expert Cisco Certified instructor and is Guaranteed To Run.
- Analyze and troubleshoot SIP, H.323, and media protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager Device Mobility
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager Extension Mobility
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager Unified Mobility
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Border Element
- Analyze SIP, H.323, and Media Protocols
- Troubleshoot SIP and Media Protocols
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager Supplemental Services
- Implement Call Hunting and Call Queueing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Configure Device Mobility
For more detailed information about this course, please click here.
Length: 5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 16
Who Should Attend
Network administrator, Network architect, Network designer, Network engineer, Network manager