Installing and Configuring Meraki MX Security Appliances (ICM-MXSA-CT)
This 3-day Installing and Configuring Meraki MX Security Appliances (ICM-MXSA-CT) course provides students with the skills to configure, optimize, and troubleshoot a Cisco Meraki solution. Students will learn how to install and optimize Meraki MX Firewalls.
In Installing and Configuring Meraki MX Security Appliances (ICM-MXSA-CT), students will also learn how to configure Site-to-Site VPNs, Firewall Configuration, AnyConnect Remote Access, Active Directory Integration, SD-WAN, and Traffic Shaping, Threat Management, Content Filtering, Access Control, Splash Pages, VLANs, and Layer 3 Interfaces. The student will learn how to Monitor and Troubleshoot network issues. Students will troubleshoot and configure the Meraki environment and learn how to diagnose and resolve user and Network issues that may arise.
- Full Coverage of Meraki MX Secrity Platform and Dashboard from Beginning to End
- Course Updates with every revision of Meraki Dashboard and Firmware
- Why not to put students in the Meraki EMCS2
- Meraki ECMS2 is Static and is already out of Date with the Dashboard
- ECMS2 spends 5 Hours on MX Security Appliances
- Navigate and Configure the Dashboard
- Add MX/MR/MS/MV devices to the Dashboard
- Understand and Configure Configuration Templates
- Understand and Configure Group Policies
- Manage/Configure/Integrate Users and Radius Policies
- Configure, Monitor, and Troubleshoot MX Firewalls
- Troubleshoot devices and Connectivity
- Introduction to Meraki
- Cloud Management with the Meraki Dashboard
Length: 3 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 16
Who Should Attend
IT Staff and Managers, Network and systems personnel and engineers, Small to mid-sized organizations that require fundamental knowledge on networking terms/concepts and configuration guidance for Meraki equipment. • This also includes organizations looking to implement remote sites, provide a guest wireless solution, and collect user analytics.