ACI Elite Series Advanced Troubleshooting (ACI-E-ADVTSHOOT)
The ACI Elite Series is a series of expert-led, 4-hour deep-dive sessions with hands-on lab practice. We cover different topics each week, so you can choose the ones that apply to you at a time that works for you.
This session provides a deep-dive into Advanced Troubleshooting (ACI-E-ADVTSHOOT).
- Explain how to troubleshoot an ACI Fabric
- Different CLI shells
- Common troubleshooting commands
- Structure to ACI troubleshooting
- Elam and fTriage
- CLI Understanding how to use show zoning rule
- Common faults and mistakes
- L3Out debugging in the ACI world
- Use the discussed tools to troubleshoot connectivity issues between endpoints connected to the ACI fabric and endpoints connected via L3Out
For more information on the entire ACI Elite Series, click here.
Length: 0.5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual
Max. Capacity: 16
- External Connectivity Part 1 (ACI-E-CONNECT1)
- External Connectivity Part 2 (ACI-E-CONNECT2)
- Contracts (ACI-E-CONTRACT)
- Deployment Models and DevOps (ACI-E-DEPDEV)
- Design and Migration Considerations (ACI-E-DESIGN)
- ACI Fabric Configuration Part 2 (ACI-E-FABCON2)
- Fabric Forwarding (ACI-E-FABFOR)
- ACI Logical Constructs Part 1 (ACI-E-LOGIC1)
- ACI Logical Constructs Part 2 (ACI-E-LOGIC2)
- Multi-Site and Multi-Pod Part 1 (ACI-E-MSITE1)
- Multi-Site and Multi-Pod Part 2 (ACI-E-MSITE2)
- ACI Overview (ACI-E-OVER)
Who Should Attend
This class will provide value for anyone deploying or operating an ACI fabric, no prior ACI knowledge needed. This particular topic will be more relevant for operations teams.