ACI Elite Series ACI Overview (ACI-E-OVER)
The ACI Elite Series is a series of expert-led, 4-hour deep-dive sessions with hands-on lab practice. We cover different topics each week, so you can choose the ones that apply to you at a time that works for you.
This session provides an introduction to ACI.
Length: 0.5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual
Max. Capacity: 16
- Advanced Troubleshooting (ACI-E-ADVTSHOOT)
- External Connectivity Part 1 (ACI-E-CONNECT1)
- External Connectivity Part 2 (ACI-E-CONNECT2)
- Contracts (ACI-E-CONTRACT)
- Deployment Models and DevOps (ACI-E-DEPDEV)
- Design and Migration Considerations (ACI-E-DESIGN)
- ACI Fabric Configuration Part 2 (ACI-E-FABCON2)
- Fabric Forwarding (ACI-E-FABFOR)
- ACI Logical Constructs Part 1 (ACI-E-LOGIC1)
- ACI Logical Constructs Part 2 (ACI-E-LOGIC2)
- Multi-Site and Multi-Pod Part 1 (ACI-E-MSITE1)
- Multi-Site and Multi-Pod Part 2 (ACI-E-MSITE2)
Who Should Attend
This class will provide value for anyone deploying or operating an ACI fabric, no prior ACI knowledge needed. This particular topic will be more relevant for Architects or Engineers doing design work.