ENWLSD -Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks v1.1
The Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD) v1.1 course gives you the knowledge you need to design Cisco® wireless networks. The course covers design specifics from scenario design concepts through the installation phase and into post-deployment validation.
This course, including the self-paced material, helps prepare you to take the exam, Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD), which leads to the new CCNP® Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Design certifications.
This course will help:
- Gain the knowledge you need to plan advanced designs of Cisco wireless products
- Qualify for professional-level job roles in wireless networking
- Earn 40 Cisco Continuing Education (CE) credits toward recertification
- Prepare for the Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD) exam.This exam tests your knowledge of wireless network design, including site surveys, wired and wireless infrastructure, mobility, and WLAN high availability
After you pass 300-425 ENWLSD:
- You earn the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Design certification.
- You satisfy the concentration requirement for the new CCNP Enterprise certification. To complete your CCNP Enterprise certification, pass the Enterprise core exam, Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (300-401 ENCOR).
- Describe and implement a Cisco-recommended structured design methodology
- Describe and implement industry standards, amendments, certifications, and Requests For Comments (RFCs)
- Describe and implement Cisco enhanced wireless features
- Describe and implement the wireless design process
- Describe and implement specific vertical designs
- Describe and implement site survey processes
- Describe and implement network validation processes
- General knowledge of networks
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
Either of the following combinations of Cisco courses can help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) and Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
- Use Cisco Prime Infrastructure as a Design Tool
- Create a Predictive Site Survey with Ekahau Pro
- Perform a Live Site Survey Using Access Point on a Stick (APoS)
- Simulate a Post-installation Network Validation Survey
Length: 5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 8
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
Who Should Attend
Consulting systems engineer, Network administrator, Network engineer, Network manager, Sales engineer, Systems engineer, Technical solutions architect, Wireless design engineer,Wireless engineer
Want Unlimited Access to Courses?
Buying a Firefly Passport gives you 12 months of unlimited access to our live online expert-led vendor accredited training.