SISE - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine
The Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) v4.0 course is an intensive experience with enhanced hands-on labs that cover all facets of Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) version 3.1. The training provides learners with the knowledge and skills to enforce security compliance for wired and wireless endpoints and enhance infrastructure security using the Cisco ISE.
This course is one of the concentration electives you can take to certify for the CCNP Security Certification. To complete CCNP Security you will need to pass the Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (350-701 SCOR) exam or its equivalent.
This course prepares you for the Cisco Certified Specialist - Security Identity Management Implementation Certification.
Required exam and recommended training
300-715 SISE Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)
This course also earns you 40 Continuing Education (CE) credits towards recertification.
- Configure the Local and Active Directory Based Identity Store and use of Identity Source Sequences
- Deploy EasyConnect as an alternative to 802.1X port-based authentication
- Implement 802.1X for wired and wireless networks using the AnyConnect 4.x NAM module
- Configure posture assessments using the new Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility 4.x posture module
- Configure Cisco ISE as a TACACS+ Server for Device Administration with Command Authorization
- Configure Cisco ISE to integrate with a 5500-X ASA and a Catalyst Switch for TrustSec and implement end-to-end Security Group Tagging (SGT) and Security Group Access Control (SGACL)
- Configuring Initial Cisco ISE Configuration and System Certificate Usage
- Integrate Cisco ISE with Active Directory
- Configure Cisco ISE Police for MAB
- Configure Cisco ISE Policy for 802.1X
- Configure Guest Access
- Configure Hotspot and Self-Registered Guest Access
- Configure Sponsor-Approved and Fully Sponsored Guest Access
- Create Guest Reports
- Configure Profiling
- Customize the Cisco ISE Profiling Configuration
- Create Cisco ISE Profiling Reports
- Configure BYOD
- Manage a Lost or Stolen BYOD Device
- Configure Cisco ISE Compliance Services
- Configure Client Provisioning
- Configure Posture Policies
- Test and Monitor Compliance-Based Access
- Configure Cisco ISE for Basic Device Administration (TACACS)
- Configure Cisco ISE Command Authorization
- Configure Cisco TrustSec
For more detailed information about this course, please click here.
Do you have more questions? We're delighted to assist you!
Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)
Who Should Attend
Network security engineers, ISE administrators, Wireless network security engineers, Cisco integrators and partners